Wednesday, June 6, 2012

My Hair and God's Mercies by Yvette Maher- Grace In The Darkness

                       Yvette has experienced God's loving grace throughout her life. Kentucky farm girl born and raised, she endured a difficult young family life which has projected itself into her adult life through challenges and life lessons. Yet through it all God has been faithful. The result of her experiences left her needing to know where she fit in the roadmap of life. Her encouraging testimony speaks strength to her reading audience.

I believe this book is written for women as there are situations experienced by the author that only a woman can relate to. Along with excellent recipes this well written autobiography will put you on the other side of the fence marveling at her transformation. I do love reading stories about the way others come to Christ's loving grace. I found the overall message of the book to be inspiring, and through her words, I found the book to be challenging to my faith. I will recommend this hard to put down book to others. Thanks to Tyndale House and Netgalley for the ARC for my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment