Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A Marriage Carol- Magical!!!!!!

Jacob and his wife Marlee married 20 years on Christmas Eve are on their way in a snowstorm to the lawyers office to end their marriage on Christmas Eve. An accident occurs and Marlee wakes up and Jacob is nowhere to be found. She walks until she finds help. Hope opens the door and comes in the form of a kindly old man whose words match that of his heart. She realizes she has choices to make but there are consequenses attached to them. I was entranced by this magical story! A very creative "warm your heart" type of read that can be finished in a few hours. One that will touch your emotions and cause you to think "What if"? I found it quite impossible to put down and rate it every bit 5 stars. I loved the twist ending. Excellent character development, storyline and scenery make this a must read for the holiday season! I was highly entertained as there were no dull parts. The overall message was inspiring and I highly recommend this book to others! Very Well Written! Many thanks to Moody Publishers and Netgalley for the ARC for my review!

No comments:

Post a Comment