Friday, August 26, 2011

Who is the Antichrist by Mark Hitchcock- Insightful!

The author presents his book in a question/answer format linking bible passages and verses relating to each topic. The author lists what needs to be in place for the antichrist and what has occured thus far, he cites views of the antichrist from the early days of the church and compares it to the modern view among some examples. He tackles the tough questions as well as the more common ones, also including other author references as well. Everything you ever wanted to know about in one volume! Expertly researched this book is most beneficial to the person newest in Christ, but also has material that the long time believer in God's word can grasp as well. I was able to devour the material easily because the book has full passages from the bible. But don't expect to finish it in one day. It did challenge me in my faith and I found the overall message inspiring. I would recommend this book to others. Thank you to Harvest House Publishers and Netgalley for the ARC copy for my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment