Saturday, August 20, 2011

The Remnant Left Behind #10

Evident that God provides for his people sparing them from the suffering of the unbelievers, Tsion's encouraging voice can be heard throughout causing rejoicing among the believers. Carpathia and his evil constituants were not pleased when their efforts to destroy the gathered believers at Petra failed. Carpathia calls Leon to appoint others to perform great stunts in an effort to further bring more devotees to worship his image. He steps up his tortuous punishment regime for the Jewish people insisting that they will submit to the mark of the beast. This book in the series had alot of action and drama but I found it fell short by not holding my attention through the middle sections. The beginning and ending are superb however. This series is very thought provoking and has challenged my faith and I would highly recommend them to others as I have throughly enjoyed them so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment