Saturday, August 27, 2011

Glorious Appearing-Left Behind Book 12

Undercover in enemy forces Mac goes to Jerusalem in search of Buck. Mac witnesses the cruelty of Carpathia and his followers first hand as the believers in Petra are being threatened. Rayford clings to life following an ATV accident. Chaim speaks conforting words to his audience despite the warnings of Carpathia. Miracles happen in anticipation of Christ's return.As the last book of the series my anticipation was high. It did drag a bit in the middle but by the last 150 pages or so I could not put the book down. I did enjoy how the authors tied up some loose ends but did seem to leave the door open for more that could follow. The suspense was well crafted and the scene realistic. I was inspired and will seek out more from these authors. As with the books in the series prior to this one, Glorious Appearing did challenge me in my faith and I did enjoy reading the series and having an opportunity to get to know each character. I would recommend this book! Very well done!

No comments:

Post a Comment