Monday, August 15, 2011

A Family For Faith by Missy Tippens- A Must Read!

Gabe, a single father to Chelsea tries hard to always do the right thing concerning his daughter, but at times he tries too hard. She is growing up too fast for him. Faith longs for the life that has been denied to her and someone to share it with. Gabe becomes "the target" of few single girls eyes and their matchmaking schemes. I absolutely loved this story, it grabbed me from the start and refused to let me go! The romance element was strong with excellent character development. I found the overall message inspiring and the storyline very entertaining. This book challenged my faith and I would highly recommend it to others. Well done! Thank you so much to Missy for my copy I look forward to the next book of hers due out next spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment