Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Dry As Rain by Gina Holmes- My Review

                                                                                                                              


Eric Yoshida, manager at a car dealership, has been married to Kyra for 20 years. He awoke to the reality of a failed marriage, one that was supposed to last a lifetime. When Kyra is the victim of an accident and her memory lapses from the time spent apart from Eric, he begins to think that maybe this is a blessing. Can love be renewed or will it just fade?

What a fantastic and realistic novel! I loved every minute spent reading and digging deeper into the characters lives and situations. I was highly entertained and found this novel to be impossible to break away from, but when I did have to leave it for a short period of time, I couldnt wait to continue and see what happens to the characters. From the beginning I was glued to the pages. Well formed and interesting characters, exciting storyline and ending. Romance, deception, heartbreak and compassion at its best. I will highly recommend this well written novel to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment