Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Abba Calling by Charles Slagle- Connect with God Letter Style!

                                                                                                                                                           


  • Abba Calling


This book is done in the style of loving letters from Father to child, one for each day of the year. Errected from bible verses which are redone creatively giving encouragement, lessons and tenderness as only a father can talk to his child. Letters talk about for example: comparison, love, aging and laughter and are only but a few of the many qualities and points written about.

I really enjoyed connecting with God through these letters which are designed to be read one a day. This book it seems to me took quite awhile to write as alot of thought and love went into it. I found the overall message to be quite inspiring and I was challenged in my faith. I would recommend this well written book to others. My review is based on the free ebook that was given to me by the publisher.

No comments:

Post a Comment