Monday, July 25, 2011

The Indwelling- Left Behind #7- Chilling!

With the death of a public figure, the GC tightens security looking for answers. A member of the Tribulation Force begins to feels options are running out for themselves and for others. A worldwide tribute to Carpathia is planned as the list of believers keeps growing, while fearing for their lives now more than ever. Book started out a little slow then by the 4th chapter I was hooked in again and found it difficult to put down. This book more than the others I feel so far, is very chilling especially as it gets to the climax. Plot, dialogue and scene worked well and I highly recommend this end times novel, it is creative and with the introduction of new characters and revisiting with familiar ones makes the left behind series the one to read in this day in age. I am challenged in my faith and I always walk away looking forward to the next book! I was entertained and I found the overall message inspiring. Well done!

No comments:

Post a Comment