Thursday, August 16, 2012

Unconditional by Eva Marie Everson- Make this book your next read!


                                                                           



Love goes beyond what the eyes can see.

Samantha Crawford (Sam), creator of children's stories, has a gifted talent for art and the written word. When her husband dies tragically one night her world becomes compromised but she soon discovers that her greatest challenge lies ahead.

Joe Bradford appeared in recognizable form, a face and voice from the distant past that Sam was as drawn to then as she is now. Sam wondered where Joe's life has taken him since she had last seen him. She is about to find out.

In the cruelty of loss, memories can remain in the heart ready to burst forth with keen accuracy.

Unconditional is unforgettable! I absolutely loved and cherished this engaging read!! You will smile, cry and wrestle with raw emotions with a storyline that has honesty and faith woven throughout with absolutely no dull parts whatsoever. I sat on my comfy chair to read this book and before I knew it I was finished. The book cover first drew me in, I feel the cover accurately portrays how the characters might look themselves, and from the first chapter I was hooked literally, but that is the way it is with all of the author's books that I have read, I became so involved into the storyline the pages flew. Excellently creative character development (feels like they are friends), smooth flowing crisp and captivating plot and believably realistic scenery make this book stand out among others. Very well written and impossible to put down! Make this book your next read! I will highly recommend this book to others. Thanks to B&H Publishing Group and Netgalley for the ARC for my review.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! Working on this project (writing a book based on a movie)has been one of the most satisfying things I've ever done.I encourage your readers to get the book, yes, but also to see the movie. You'll be touched. You'll be changed. I promise.

    Eva Marie Everson
    Author
    Unconditional, The Novel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a wonderful review! This is very high praise. I am excited about this, for my friend Eva Marie's success, and I am ready to read this book and see the movie! Come on Labor Day weekend. Keep writing Eva Marie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your comment Eva and I will tell everyone I know to get the book I know they will not be disappointed! Can't wait to see the movie your book is incredible! Thanks again!
    K~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Rose! Loved the book! Yes I agree, please keep writing Eva! Thanks again Rose!
    K~

    ReplyDelete