Monday, November 7, 2011

Setting Boundaries with Difficult People by Allison Bottke- Very Informative!

A few excellent key points in this informative and well written and researched book include: What is a boundary?, learn how to effectively set and implement realistic boundaries while finding sanity in your life, this book gives sensible guidelines to follow and utilize in learning how to effectively and lovingly deal with difficult people, how to identify difficult people and situations that drag you down, learning what sanity is and how to achieve it, locating support groups, deepening our relationship with God and so many more relevant topics. Along with bible passages and highlights from other books(authors) included corresponds to the material being presented along with personal journal questions to address ties together and compliments the chapter or point being addressed.
I have thorougly enjoyed reading (and thinking) as I dove into this book! It has helped me relate to my life and learn how to set boundaries in which I have struggled with. The author touches on so many topics I had not thought about but are so very important in setting and implementing boundaries. This book, I feel, will help all who struggle with these issues. I would highly recommend this book to others! Thank you to Harvest House Publishers and Netgalley for this ARC for my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment