Sunday, November 27, 2011

The Encounter- A Lifechanging Film!

Five people, some of whom are strangers to one another, driving on a dangerously stormy night end up together at a diner. What happens will change their lives from this night forward. I found this movie based on the many positive reviews. This is one fantastically well made, thought provoking, creative, emotionally inspiring and lifechanging film that has the ability to prompt the viewer to evaluate themselves on a more spiritual level. I felt a connection with the characters very early in the movie and I feel it to be deserving of more than 5 stars. Excellent in every way! I was challenged in my faith. A definite must see movie that I very highly recommend for everyone and especially for those who have fallen away from Jesus and his love!

No comments:

Post a Comment