Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Bound by Guilt-Perfect!

Irene and Diego were as close to a family as Roxi has ever known, trouble was they are not the typical kind of family. Traveling in an RV scouting out bookstores stealing rare copies of books to earn a living. Roxi is starting to have second thoughts about their little business. Christy store clerk discovers a collection missing then something goes terribly wrong. Abby a police officer puts her life in jeopardy everyday. When she is notified of a shooting she vowed she would find the perpetrator wherever they were. But what she finds is not what she sought after. A suspenseful invigorating read that I highly recommend a perfect book to spend the afternoon with. A book that kept me plowing through the pages and on the edge of my seat guessing to the end. Took me less than 8 hrs to read it. I was able to follow the story quite well because of the excellent character development. Definately 5 stars well done!

No comments:

Post a Comment