Tuesday, January 3, 2012

All Roads Lead Home by Christine Johnson- My Review

Hendrick Simmons, a mechanic, still feels like Mariah Meeks is the only one for him, but her heart is promised to the Orphaned Children's Society. Problem is that her family is well off financially and he feels inadequate about his current financial state. When Mariah feels the need to travel to Montana to help an orphaned child she never thought that Hendrick would want to accompany her. Because of a secret Mariah has kept hidden, she has convinced herself that romance cannot be hers, so in turn she hides her true self from others. Could Hendrick melt this career girls heart?When she meets Frank Gillard in Montana he is not at all what he seemed, being a most hospitable and charming host. She must make a decision about a child's future. Yet sometimes danger lurks around the corner but hides itself well.

I wasn't sure that I would enjoy the novel at first but after a few chapters I was totally captivated and found that I had a hard time putting it down. There were twists and turns within that kept me turning the pages of this suspenseful and romantic read. Scenery and dialogue worked within the storyline and I found the overall message inspiring. I would recommend this book to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment