Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The Reluctant Outlaw by Karen Kirst- A Fantastic Read!

Julianna happened to be at the wrong place, she is taken hostage by an outlaw and made to journey far from her home. Evan, an outlaw with a big heart is searching for the person or persons responsible for the brutal slaying of his brother Daniel. He feels responsible for Julianna's present predicament and vows to protect her with his life. Complete with suspense and romance I felt as if I were there along with the characters, listening to the conversations and riding the terrain. I really loved Evan's character, tough yet tender!
I thoroughly enjoyed the time I spent getting to know these well developed characters they captured me and made the west come alive! I found the overall message to be inspiring and the book certainly challenged my faith. I hope to read more from the author in the future!! Very well written!

No comments:

Post a Comment